Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring is Springing!


Hooray!  Happy Spring!  




Ok, ok I know some of you are still buried in snow.





But Spring is here.



It is.  





It's..............under the snow???





I really cannot imagine what that's like.  I lived in Upstate NY as a kid, but only until I was six.  Since then, snow has been something of a novelty.  I don't get to see it much and when I do, it's for fun.  I have lived in the Bay Area ever since, except for the time I spent in San Diego for college and a few years after.  



Ah.  I love sunshine.





So I'm sorry if it's still the "Winter That Refuses To End" where you live.  And I hope you soon see signs of Spring!!!  

Fingers crossed?




In the spirit of Springy things,  I am sporting this locket and the champagne wrap these days.  I thought about this locket and ordered the plumeria charms for it last week.   I just wanted a locket full of flowers.

It makes me smile.

And does not make me sneeze.




Happy Spring!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment