Friday, November 28, 2014

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Fabulous Friday is here!  Get some great deals today while shopping in your jammies!  Sale is on only for 11/28/14, but of course you can order these products anytime for smart and heartfelt gift-giving.  Order here:  My Charmed Fab Friday  My favorites?  The charm packs (so beyond cute with that snowflake screen) and the gorgeous beaded wraps!






Ho! Ho! Ho!  
The holiday season is upon us!  With a late Thanksgiving this year, we are left with only 4 weeks to prepare!  Yikes!  I told my hubby not to make any plans this weekend-- we are decorating!  Needless to say, he is super annoyed  excited.

Have you started your holiday shopping yet?  I am here to confess I have not bought a single gift.  I have started my list, but it feels like an overwhelming task right now!  I am so thankful for online shopping because the mall would be nothing but an overwhelming mess for me.  Of course, the special women in my life are getting beautiful South Hill Jewelry!

Here are a few ideas-- just know that you can put WHATEVER YOU WANT in your lockets.  Modify these ideas to fit your gift-giving needs!


Lockets even make great gifts for the little girls on your list!  Choose a mini locket and one or two special charms-- she'll love it!  


If she loves the movie "Frozen"-- she will never let this locket go!


For a special mom or grandma-- give her a locket bracelet with the kids' birthstones!  This one is sure to evoke tears of happiness!


Another beautiful locket for that special mom or grandma-- a family tree screen with the family birthstones.  A gift that is sure to be treasured for years to come.


Monogram Screen is a beautiful way to personalize a locket.


Not sure what she'd like?  Do something simple like this gorgeous Crystal Embellishment inside the ever-popular Silver Locket with Swarovski Crystals.

The possibilities are endless!  I am here to help!  

Contact me anytime for assistance with your locket purchase or gift-giving suggestions.



Have a Charmed Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment