Saturday, October 4, 2014

"Fall" in Love with South Hill


Hooray!  Fall is here!

Leaves and cider and pumpkins, oh my!

I LOVE this season most of all!  

Now, where I live it isn't exactly cooling off
just yet...
In fact we are having something of a heat wave!

But I BELIEVE.  
haha


At South Hill Designs we are welcoming 
the new season with some
super fun charms for Halloween!

There is even a pre-designed Halloween locket priced at 30% off
on my website!  You just cannot beat this
Spooktacular deal!  

We also have some GORGEOUS Autumn charms
that will blow you away!  They look absolutely amazing in the 
Gold Diamond locket or paired with your monogram in the 
large gold.  My current favorite chain to wear is the Tamara.

Stunning!



What is YOUR favorite part of Fall?




No comments:

Post a Comment