Saturday, January 23, 2016

The Perfect Couple



Photo credit: <a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/fernicola/8329972339/">fernicolapablo</a> 
via <a href="https://visualhunt.com">
Visualhunt</a> / <a href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.0/">CC BY-NC</a>

Are you half of that "perfect couple?"
You know the ones.  They go together
like peanut butter and jelly.  
Like peas and carrots.
Like wine and...well anything else.

You get the idea.


 
So it's no secret that I love lockets.
I mean, if you scroll back over this blog
or if you know me personally
you know I take more pictures of lockets 
than of my own children.
(No offense, kids.  It's just that the lockets
don't argue when I get the camera out.) ;)

I truly never thought I could love a jewelry
line as much as I have loved South Hill Designs.

And then came Mialisia.

Just watch!


Everything I have seen from this line is so amazing!
I really can't wait to get this stuff together
with my SHD lockets and start really rocking this
beautiful "marriage" of jewelry!

The PERFECT COUPLE!!!

So in case you're confused...

South Hill Designs has merged with Mialisia.  So now
both of these gorgeous lines of jewelry will be available on my
website-- in the very near future.  The minions are working
diligently day and night to get everything underway.

And there's even more!  Mialisia (and now South Hill) 
is owned by an even larger, publicly traded company
called Youngevity.  

Youngevity is basically an amazing
one-stop direct sales shop!  Through Youngevity you can
purchase essential oils, incredible vitamins and other health products,
organic coffee, mineral makeup, clothing, and of course
this gorgeous jewelry!  I know.  It sounds a little confusing at first.
But it won't be.
Um....and did I mention you'll be able to order all of these 
awesome products at a WHOLESALE price?!
It's crazy-good!
As soon as my Youngevity site is up I'll share it and let you browse.
You might want to make a snack.


Photo via <a href="https://visualhunt.com/">VisualHunt.com</a>



Ok, as much as I would like to just play with jewelry all day, I do have things I need to accomplish.

I have to adult.

Raise your hand if you think that's overrated.

Yeah, me too.


Have a charming day!




No comments:

Post a Comment