Wednesday, February 3, 2016

You and Me


Can it really be February already?

Wow.  Valentine cards and conversation hearts
and giant teddy bears everywhere!  Hah!

Do you celebrate Valentine's Day?
I usually get my kids a little something,
but Hubby and I don't do much since our
anniversary is 6 days later.
I'll probably get him a box of chocolate.
And then I'll probably proceed to eat most of it.
And he'll say it's ok and insist HE actually ate most of it
and tell me I shouldn't feel guilty.
I guess that's why this marriage works.  *wink*
Oh to be young again.

AnyWHO...
I have been very busy this week getting acclimated to
MY NEW WEBSITE!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!


The best way to go about it is to click on the link, 
then choose "products" from the bar at the top.  
From there, you can choose what you want to explore first.
Essential oils?
Healthy weight loss?
Versastyle jewlery? (Don't miss that!)
Scrapbooking and photo stuff?

It's a crazy-awesome website so full of things that I know will
pique your interest!  You can sign up for a FREE account and 
get your goods at wholesale prices, too!  What a great concept!

At this time, the South Hill Designs products are still on my 
Everything will be merged over the next few weeks.

I just placed my first Youngevity order and it's due to arrive tomorrow!
I can't wait to see it all! There is so much more I want to try, too!


Ok, off to wrap up homework duty and pack lunches for tomorrow!  
The weekend is in sight!

And Superbowl weekend to boot!  
My hubby is a HUGE Denver fan so....



Who are you rooting for?







No comments:

Post a Comment