Monday, April 7, 2014

Starfish


I have always loved the ocean and everything about it.


It's so peaceful.


Yet such a fierce force of nature at the same time.


It's as if there is another whole world out there.




Have you ever read the story of the starfish?


It's one of my favorites:
(Click the photo to enlarge and read :)  )



It is such a poignant reminder that, although sometimes it feels like
we try and try in vain to make a difference in the world,
we sometimes forget to see the difference we make for one person at a time.


I love it and try to remind myself from time to time


that this is what matters.


That I may not change the world single-handedly,


but I can make a difference to one soul,


one day at a time.

(To order this locket go to my website and find the
mini silver locket, starfish charm under "travel", and  one pack
of ice blue pearls under "accents"!  Only $32!)



What will you do today to make a difference?



Leave a comment if you feel inspired by the starfish.






*Don't forget to enter my Giveaway!





Have a charming day!








No comments:

Post a Comment