Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!



And the winner of this lovely silver locket and South Hill Flower screen is...............

Drum roll please.........................................






Michaela!  She was comment #4. 

Congratulations, Michaela!


Thank you to everyone who entered!  

I'm surprised more people didn't!  Maybe they didn't believe me.

Free.

Locket.

A


FREE


LOCKET!!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmm..........

Michaela, please email me at kristen95020@gmail.com with your mailing info!  :)


Meanwhile, I am scrambling trying to get ready for Easter!  
I know it's a late one, but it sure doesn't feel like it.  
I am keeping it super simple this year.  A few goodies and a gift card
for my kiddos.  :)

And then, around the corner is Mother's Day!  

Have you thought about it yet?

Here are a few locket ideas for Mom!

If you order via my email address (above) by May1, 2014, and mention
my blog, I will give you 10% off your order.  :)








10% off all orders emailed to me at kristen95020@gmail.com through May 1, 2014.






Have a charming day!




No comments:

Post a Comment