Saturday, August 15, 2015

First Day Jitters




My brain is on overload!  Haha
Every time I think I am ready for my new class, I think of something else I need to do!  Thank goodness they start Tuesday and not Monday!  Whew!  Every last second must be planned and you must have a backup plan for your backup plan in Kindergarten!  I forget every year, too, how short their attention span is at the beginning!  I can scarcely get a complete sentence out of my mouth without being interrupted with:

"When is lunch?" 
"I want my mom!" 
"I have to go potty!" 
"Is it time to go home?"  

Ah, but they do learn!  And it's amazing to see!  And that's why I do it.  So remind me of that please, when I come to you on Tuesday night, crying from exhaustion!  Remind me.  Pour me a glass of wine and remind me. :)



Thank goodness I have a First-Day-of-School locket to wear, too, right?  
The "Inspire" ring is so cool, don't you think? It can
go in your locket, instead of the coin!



And so I leave you with this thought today!  If you have a young child in school, you can be sure his or her teacher knows way more about you than you think! 

But no worries, we'll keep it on the down-low!  *wink *wink  


Have a Charming Day!













No comments:

Post a Comment