Sunday, August 23, 2015

Week One-- Check!

Well, we all survived the first week of school!  I am now officially the mom of a 4th grader, a Junior, and a SENIOR!!!  It's surreal.  It seriously does not seem possible.  But they are all happy to be back at school, surprisingly!  My 4th grader said this was his "best school week ever!"  That's miraculous, people!

My Kinder class is fabulous, of course!  Was I worried?  haha  
They have the attention span of fleas, but I can work with that!  No one is swinging from the rafters.  No one ate the glue.  It's all good.  

I am enjoying a relaxing weekend.  I had the world's best pedicure yesterday!  Ahhhh..... just what I needed after being on my feet all week!  I do need to run to the store today, but other than that I think a little pool time is in order.

With Fall just around the corner, I thought I'd share some of my favorite Fall locket looks.  I love that I can simply switch out the charms and I have a whole new theme!

 Put the Tree of Life in the background and 
add in your favorite Fall charms!

 Or put your Monogram in the background!  Same idea!




Here is the oval tree of life over the Magma embellishment.  
This is a high-class look and will get you compliments for sure!

I love Fall!  I am looking forward to pumpkin-everything and cooler weather, and wearing a sweater!
I think the gold and rose gold are so perfect for Fall, too!  They are so crisp and bold-looking!

What is your favorite thing about Fall?  
What will you miss most about Summer?



Have a Charming Day!











No comments:

Post a Comment